For direct links to 18 major, family attractions in the region, as well as additional information on lodging, restaurants, shopping, camping, hiking and many other White Mountains activities, please visit the White Mountains Attractions Association.
For information on the greater North Conway area, contact:
For state-wide vacation planning assistance, contact: NH Division of Travel & Tourism
New Hampshire is famous for its tax-free shopping. One of the largest and most popular retail locations is right here in North Conway. The next time that you visit, be sure to include a stop at Settlers Green with over 60 brand name outlet stores.
- Alpine Adventures
- Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway
- Clark’s Trading Post
- Cranmore Mountain Adventure Park
- Flume Gorge
- Fort Jefferson Fun Park (formerly Six Gun City)
- Loon Mountain
- Lost River Gorge
- Mt. Washington Auto Road
- Polar Caves Park
- Santa’s Village
- Story Land
- Whale’s Tale Water Park
- Wildcat Mountain
Museums, Clubs and Historic Societies
- Amherst Railway Society
- Bartlett Roundhouse Preservation Club
- Boston & Maine Railroad Historical Society
- Gorham Historical Society
- Massachusetts Bay Railroad Enthusiasts, Inc.
- Mt. Washington Valley Children’s Museum
- Mystic Valley Railway Society
- North Conway Model Railroad Club
- Operation Lifesaver
- The 470 Club
- Tourist Railway Association, Inc.
- White Mountains History
- Berkshire Scenic Railway Museum
- Hartmann Model Railroad
- Hobo Railroad
- Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad
- Mt. Washington Cog Railway
- Silver Lake Railroad
- This link to the history of Texas Railroads was sent to us by 6th grader Brittney Barnes who is working on a railroad history project for her social studies’ class. She thought that our readers might find it interesting, too.
Specialty Tour Operators